52,000 Cool Jokes Premium:
A Marvelous and Hilarious Joke App you have been waiting for!
Zanura presents 52,000 Cool Jokes App for you to give you breathless laughs and laughter in this current era where everyone is tense and hardly gets time to laugh. Forget your worries, feel happy and spread laughter all around you by reading jokes from this app in your iPhone. 52,000 Cool Jokes brings you unlimited laughter with the largest collection of jokes ever on your iPhone.
There are many unique features available in 52,000 Cool Jokes App, which you would hardly find on other such apps available on App Store. Some of few salient features are:
- 52000 cool jokes.
- Best quality jokes.
- 27 categories.
- Available in all lengths; short, medium and long.
- Hundreds of single line jokes.
- Favorite a joke for quick access in future.
- Share with your friends on Facebook, SMS and through Email.
- Kids safe with adults filter.
- Excellent graphics used.
- Easy navigation Next->Prev and from Prev->Next joke.
Jokes of all kinds and lengths are categorized for fast and easy browsing. Some of the hot and famous categories are listed below;
Bars & Drunkards, Computer & Technology, Kids, Law/Lawyers, Men, Office, Politics, School, Sports, Women, Animals, Communities, Yo Mama, Blonde
- Apple will Launch Ipad HD instead of Ipad3
According to the latest rumors about the launch of Ipad3, apple will launch ipad HD instead of Ipad3 and it will be happening in the fall. This will b...
- Video calling on Apple’s iPad2 with Skype
After the successful launch of Ipad 1 Apple introduced it’s another upgraded version under the name Ipad 2. This amazing gadget by apple has some un...
- Some Shortcomings of the Google Chromebook
I am not one single bit anti-Google but despite being impressed with what Google delivered in its Samsung and Acer Chromebooks for business and a pu...
- FTC Gives Microsoft Green Light to Buy Skype
Microsoft is clear to purchase Skype, at least from U.S. department of justice’s point of view. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved of ...